Thursday 24 October 2013

Event: WesPak Primary School celebrated 60th Birthday!

'Everything is a once in a lifetime experience'  On the 19 October 2013, WesPak Primary school in Pretoria celebrated 60 years! and everyone was invited.  My niece attend school there, so I accompanying her along with my sister.  The mood wasn't that bad! Many parents dropped their kids at school and went to their businesses.  I was surprised at first, but it appeared as if they had no interest with the school celebration.

                                           People making their way to the sporting field.

Later on, parents came back in their numbers to show support.  There were lots of fun... kids were the most enjoying ones. Educators from different grades were busy with selling tickets for activities, foods, face painting and modeling event for Mr&Ms WesPak too.  Yes, the crowning tookplace the very same day.  And believe me when I say SA got talent.

                                            My niece(middle) and her friends

All this her great, except that I went home early!




No comments:

Post a Comment