Tuesday 31 December 2013

News Rap: Review 2013: The Last Journey Part 2

News Rap: Review 2013: The Last Journey: Saying goodbye to 2013.

Final QuotesIf I had my child to raise all over again, I'd build self-esteem first, and the house later.  I'd finger-paint more, and point the finger less.  I would do less correcting, and more connecting.  I'd take my eyes off my watch, and watch with my eyes.  I'd take more hikes and fly more kites.  I'd stop playing serious, and seriously play.  I would run through more fields and gaze at more stars.  I'd do more hugging and less tugging.

Headlines 2013:  From Gupta saga to Nkandla report- Zuma's homestead; E-tolling, Diepsloot ''Toddlers Murdered''-CHILD BRUTALITY, Kenya mall siege, The Unstoppable Sebastian Vettel, CAF Championship, EPL Arsenal Top Log table, Ashes 2013, King Kallis Farewell and Dr Nelson Mandela's passing.

News:  F1 Legend Michael Schumacher in a critical condition after undergoing brain surgery following ski accident in France.  Seven time world champion sustain head injury while skiing.  Doctors can't predict  the outcome for the retired formula one driver.  Schumacher will turn 45 next week.  ''He's fighting for his life'', said Doctors.

Afrikaans Singer Steve Hofmeyr appeared briefly in court yesterday.  Ealier this month, Hofmeyr was arrested for speeding and reckless driving.  He was then release on 500 bail, while EFF's Leader Malema was release on 5 000 bail.  The case was postponed to the 23rd of January 2014.

                                                        Steve Hofmeyr

Matric result - will be read next week Tuesday 07, 2014.  Over 90% pass IEB Exam!!!

Russia Terror Fears- bomb attack:  Russia fearful for next years Olympic Games.  14 people killed and more than 30 injured.

Four-year-old girl murder in Brakpan, Johannesburg by a relative.  The 23-year-old appeared in court yesterday, and the case was postponed to early next year.  The little girl was found under a bed in her home.  Meanwhile, Police are waiting for a postmortem result to determine the cause of the death and whether she was raped or not.  Another child brutality???






To My Beloved Readers, Thank you&HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! #2014

Yours truly Nelly Portia.

No comments:

Post a Comment