Tuesday 11 February 2014

Welcome Back!

Surely you have heard by now...Election 2014 will take place on May 7.  ''These are historic elections as they take place during the 20th anniversary of our freedom from apartheid bondage.  The provide an opportunity for us to further consolidate the democracy and freedom that we worked so hard to achieve''- President  Jacob Zuma.

While I was away from home, my blogger...I have met people along my journey some were not so cool.  A week ago, I have been attending short courses of HIV/AIDS and Adherence Counselling for ART training.  Me and my mouth! done it again... coming soon.

New Updates

The return of George Luca:  Luca is being implicated in the murder of Strip Club Boss Lolly Jackson in 2010.
Mandela's Will caused a stir!
Julius Malema in trouble, he might not be a parliamentary memeber.


Sports

Cricket: South Africa v Australia 1st test starts tomorrow at SuperSports Park, Centurion.  Who is the best?  The truth will be known tomorrow. 

Football:  Team Arsenal, ''we need to be strong hey'' after Liverpool beat us 5-1!

Stay tuned!!! And remember RIGHT IS RIGHT&WRONG SHALL REMAIN LIKE THAT....

No comments:

Post a Comment