Thursday 12 February 2015

THE SONA


Would it sound nice to hear president Jacob Zuma's state of the nation address read the way majority of South Africans want to hear?
Jacob Zuma
Imagine president Zuma's speech is read as follows today in the evening: Fellow South Africans, I stand before you today to inform you that I am stepping down as the President of Republic of South Africa.

I am handing in my resignation with an immediate effect. Above all this, I would like to apologies for all the wrongs I have done.  It has been riveting journey for me though I have tremendously failed you my people.

As number 1, I also don't like what's happening in our beautiful country at the moment.  Due to my lack of leadership I have created unnecessary tension among races.

Communication is not my thing, off which I had struggled to initiate from the beginning.  Lastly, I will pay back the money!

I thank you for your time•

By: Nelly Portia

SONA's aftermath go to www.facebook.com/Nelly Portia

No comments:

Post a Comment