Friday 14 November 2014

SUDDENLY YOU ARE GONE...


DEATH POEM














Death who are you? You took what I loved, and now I'm hurting everyday. 
Families bereave everyday because of you.  Darkness is what you are...
You walk among us everyday, and no one sees you

You bring darkness into our lives by taking our loved ones away from us.
Which Universe do you come from?  I guese you will not answer me.
You leave us with horrendous pain of which no one deserves it.
Oh death, you invite yourself into our lives...

You take what you want and leave without warning.
What I am without the ones you take away from me; I ask?
Death, you show no shame and spare us no messy...
There are whys and buts questions that shall not be answered hopefully by you

I could tell you to go...but you're not going to listen.
A riper, shadow, despair and agony to all.
You belong to no one but all families.

Writer: Nelly Portia

*Is hard I know.  Tell them how much you love them...one life and one opportunity.  

No comments:

Post a Comment